Sunday, July 7, 2019

New Project Share! 
Recollections Rose Quartz Mini Album
 
 
 
 
This weekend I decided to continue on my goal of de-stashing as much of my unused 12x12 paper packs as possible.  I made this beautiful 5x7 mini album.  I followed a tutorial that I found on YouTube.  I will definitely link to the channel below, just incase you are interested.  The base of this album was made using medium weight chipboard that I purchased from Amazon.  The beautiful designer paper is from Recollections.  This is the Rose Quartz paper pad.  I have had this paper in my stash for a short time and decided to go ahead a pull it out.  This was the perfect paper to create a mini album.  It's just so pretty!  I really love the shabby chic look.  This album features four interactive pages.  There is an accordion style pullout page that fits 8 photos.  There are pocket pages as well.  I had so much fun creating while watching my favorite YouTubers.  Please check out my YouTube channel to see the full project share video.  I will include a link for you.  I find great joy in crafting.  It is my super stress buster!
 
 
Check out the full video for this project share at my YouTube channel:
 
 
Check out this awesome channel if you are interested in making this album:
 



1 comment: